With the current facilities and value additions offered, Thames College is the place to study in the 21st century.
Thames College students can study in fields including Tourism and Hospitality Management. We can put you in the front seat wherever you go. Our students learn the skills that employers expect. They get the chance to get practical experience rather than just theory. Thames offers some of the best opportunities to gain employment.
- Get qualified to reach your desired job
- Enhance the skills to get ahead in the job you have
- Getting a foot in the door to an university program
- Get the complete knowledge to start your own business
- Friendly staff and dedicated student support service
- Air Conditioned Lecture Halls
- Library Facilities
- Wi – Fi Environment
- Use of latest ICT Technologies in lecturing
- Student Portal
- Thames College Privileges (Privileges include discounts on: Fast Food Outlets and Shopping Malls)
- Easy access from High level road via day/night buses (138,112,176,163 etc…)
- Close proximity to Mc Donald’s, KFC, FAB and Devon
- Availability of 24 hr on call taxi service
- Close to local and international banks
- Near to well known supermarkets and other shopping malls
Thames College will have the appropriate solutions for your future career path; whether you are currently in school or considered mature age and looking at developing your career path or making a career change.
- Key centre for CTH-UK qualifications in Sri Lanka
- Highly trusted international awarding body
- Individual attention from qualified and experienced panel of lecturers
- Exemptions for Degree/Masters programs in worldwide leading universities
- Internships after the successful completion of the program
- Flexible class schedules to balance your work and studies
- Scholarships will be awarded for best performers.
- Many more value additions along with the program.
- Exciting extra curricular activities
- First class facilities and excellent college environment.