Asia e University (AeU) inaugurated in 2002 is a multinational university established under the auspices of the 32 Asia Cooperation Dialogue Countries (ACD).
AeU is a dual mode university which offers academic programmes to study full time in the university campus and at the same time delivering similar programmes in other countries through collaboration with institutional partners by leveraging on technologies to enhance teaching and learning and also to facilitate academic and administrative support for quality assurance.
With a focus on personalised learning, AeU is leading the way in providing flexible, innovative and affordable quality education in Asia.
The letter ‘e’ in Asia e University defines 7 elements of AeU’s trust in teaching and learning and student’s experience in,
- Empowered Learning: Putting the learner at the centre of the learner experience. Demand driven, open to choice, learner-centric.
- Enhanced Learning: Relentlessly setting new benchmarks, continuously taking the learning to a higher level.
- Exploratory Learning: Actively pushing the boundaries of the known, with rigorous inquiries, creativity and curiosity.
- Expanding Learning: An open paradigm of learning without boundaries or limitations.
- Effective Learning: Functional, purposeful intended education; producing winners.
- Electronic Learning: Any place, anytime, anywhere, 24/7,365.
- Experiential Learning: Learning through reflection, action, adventure, choice, cooperation and communication.
AeU offers a comprehensive range of academic and professional training courses from certificate, undergraduate, postgraduate to doctorate levels in Business and Management, ICT, Education, Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences.
AeU is also the main facilitator of the Asian Credit Transfer System (ACTS) to facilitate mutual credit transfer, accreditation and recognition of degrees among Asian Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
AeU MBA will enable to look at international opportunities and issues in a holistic manner via various analytical frameworks. And further it will offer fast track career development and growth while the students will find them making meaningful contributions to the business environment realizing technologies, practices and methodologies that they implement, support and develop are intended to enable business activities.
The Unique Features of AeU MBA
- Blended Learning Process
- Flexible Schedule to Fit Working Life
- International Perspective
- Personalised Learning Space
- Accredited Programme
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning
- A Rewarding Learning Experience with AeU
Accreditation & Recognition
The AeU MBA programme is endorsed by the following regulatory bodies and associations:
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD)
The Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD) is an association of 32 Asian countries, and as an entity aims to build an Asian community by consolidating its strengths and fortifying its competitiveness through Asia’s resources and diversity.
- Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE), Malaysia
The Ministry of Higher Education regulates Malaysia’s higher educational affairs for both public and private institutions.
- Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
MQA is a national body responsible for overseeing independent, external quality audits of all institutions of higher learning in Malaysia.
- Public Service Department of Malaysia (JPA)
The Public Service Department is the main advisor to the Government of Malaysia in public service human resource management as well as spearheading the nation’s development of quality, highly competent and innovative personnel.
- Membership with Reputable International Organisations.
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- European Foundation for Quality in E-Learning (EFQUEL)
- International Council for Open and Distance Learning (ICDE)
- Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU)